- Care Instructions: Hand Wash
- Fit Type: Regular
- In the Package - 1 Top, with 1 Dhoti Pant.
- Material : Cotton, Pattern: Printed, Type of Sleeves: Sleeveless, Fit : Fit & Flare.
- Best suitable for all occasions like Wedding party, ceremonial, birthday party, daily wear, Navratri dress, Janmashtami Radha dress, costume dress, etc.
- It's ready to wear for all occasion, available for 12 Months-6 Years.
- Hand wash is preferred for delicate clothes. Add detergent or soap and mix to prepare the bath. Submerge the item, use your hands to agitate the water and detergent or soap and soak items for up to 30 minutes. Rinse well.
A popular sight at ceremonial occasions like festivals and weddings, the patiala suit is a popular sight today. It is a two-piece attire comprising the dhoti pant, a long skirt that is worn with a fitting top called 'top'. The patiala suit us generally embroidered, printed or embellished.